- Call us about anything
- Open to anyone – LGBT+ or not
- Speak directly to one of our counsellors
- Discreet, confidential and non-judgmental
- Sign-posting/information/onward referrals
Support Line can be accessed for:
- One off support either you call us or we can call you
- Regular Support, you can call us as many times as you want or we can book in a regular pattern of calls to support you.
You can call support line 7 days a week from 6pm till 10pm on:
01325 978 007
If you want us to call you, for one off or regular support, you can book this below, or call our office on 01325 978 810:
Please note that all call backs are made between 6pm and 10pm; we cannot guarantee the exact time, however we will try to accommodate you as much as possible.
Terms and Conditions:
Please be aware we are not a Crisis service and while we endeavour to assist you to find suitable services, we should not be relied upon to intervene with other organisations responsible for your care. Arcus has a zero tolerance policy. Behaviour which is deemed abusive or offensive will result in calls being terminated and possible discharge from our services.Should a total of 3 calls be unanswered we will assume that you no longer wish to receive call backs and remove your details. You may of course re-refer yourself should you wish for calls to continue.