In light of the current covid restrictions and as a result of the current situation in our area of operation; we’ll be making some minor changes to our service. The health and safety of our clients and volunteers is paramount. Therefore until the pandemic has passed the following is in place:
- Our free counselling will continue but will now be done via telephone, Skype or Zoom.
- Our helpline remains open every Monday to Friday, 6pm until 10pm 01325 978007
- Our social support will remain online through Facebook and Twitter.
- The forum will continue to run via Zoom.
- Our LGBT champions training remains unaffected.
- You can continue to contact us via phone at 07434 794059 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hopefully the pandemic will subside or pass soon and we can return to normal as swiftly as possible.
Thank you for your patience during this difficult time. Qe will continue to keep you up to date.