Just an update in terms of how our service has been affected by the COVD pandemic and upcoming changes as the virus hopefully releases it’s grip on the UK.
- We have and will continue to provide all our services, [except social groups] remotely via zoom, skype and phone.
- If you want to access therapy or clinical supervision you can do so here
- We are still housed with Cornerstone Arts at 70 Northgate, what was the old Marks & Spencer Store.
- We are moving within the building to a better area; and we hope to be settled in there and ready to re-open again on or around 1st August. However, this all depends on what happens with COVD over the coming weeks!
- We will continue to keep you up to date with developments as and when they happen.
Thank you for baring with us during this challenging time and don’t forget that if you want to contact us you can either call 07434 704 059 or email us at email@example.com